The Liverpool Archdiocesan Safeguarding Office recommend to ALL parishioners (especially those who volunteer within the Parish), parents and schools that they should sign-up to this important training package.
The purpose of the training is to raise awareness and understanding across all aspects of child and vulnerable adult activities.
There are 7 modules -
- Child Protection
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Adults Refresher
- Mental Capacity
- Child Exploitation & Online Safety.
The training is all online and can be undertaken on your own personal computer.
To download a brochure and see the courses available go to www.liverpoolcatholic.org.uk.
To access the training follow these steps:
Your email should contain your name, email address, the name of the parish and your role in the parish; if you don’t have a specific role just state ‘Other (parishioner)’.
- The Safeguarding Administrator will register your details with EduCare who will send you a Welcome letter telling you how to access the modules and asking you to set your password.
- Once you are set up you can enter the system and complete the modules at your own pace. You can save and close at any time and resume whenever it is next convenient